Saturday, October 28, 2006

The first of many or the last of one?

Ok, Kelly made me do it. And she is in NO way related to the devil. But I just can't respond to her, KJP, Lisa, or anyone else without creating an account. Now I hear little voices asking me if I am going to keep the MSN space also. I am not sure I can keep up 2 blog spaces (like I have even kept up one) but it is kinda cool having "damrspeel" across the web. I have managed to hold the MSN, Hotmail, Yahoo, AIM, and now Blogger name. Preparing to conquer the useless dirt trail (as opposed to the information highway.) So, enough, I am in a mood. Looking forward to be able to comment now and do some blogging of my own.

2 comments:

Heidi Hafner said...

You finally did it! You finally signed up on blogger.com... So tell me... what's so hard about maintaining 2 blogs...I do... I used to have 4... now I have 3... Hahahah!!

Kelly said...

Welcome! I look forward to seeing what kind of blogger you become....